Entry Level, Intern, Training
Marbella, Andalusia, Spain
Personnel in charge:
From January 2019 onwards — minimum stay: 6 months
Hype Energy, one of the world’s first energy drinks brands, is rapidly growing and looking for creative, outgoing individuals to join their dynamic and hardworking team. With modern offices and the latest equipment and technology, the Hype Energy team offers you the tools necessary to excel in a friendly and dynamic environment with a group of international colleagues.
With offices in Dubai, Spain and the United States, Hype Energy is a global company that reaches over 45 countries and has a long-standing relationship with Formula 1™! You’ll be able to work with a team that sponsors the world’s top athletes, plus our upcoming relationship with talented musical artists and you’ll get first hand exclusive tastings of new products!
Launched in 1994, Hype Energy is the leading energy drink amongst outgoing, active, stylish and hardworking individuals. With a focus on premium ingredients, Hype Energy drinks are the best choice.
If you’re looking to join a team that is high-energy with fantastic opportunities, Hype Energy is right for you!
- Helping with content creation and support in sponsorships
- Assisting in writing web content, press releases and social media content in multiple countries
- Market research
- Helping with event management, product presentations and external communication with third parties
- English and/or Spanish at a native standard level is required
- Senior level of studies related to marketing, SEO or PR
- Knowledge of social media (specifically YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Ability to plan marketing and PR campaigns
- Interest in F1, music and fashion as well as experience in video design and YouTube content creation is considered as a plus
- Senior Student in Marketing related studies
- Background knowledge of social media, public relations and marketing campaigns