We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is intended to let you know about the types of personal information we may obtain about you, how we may use that information and who we may share that information with.
In this policy references to:
- "personal information": is information that is about you and which identifies you;
- "Hype, Hype Drinks or Hype Energy Drinks products and services" are the products and services offered by Hype, including but not limited to marketing and advertising services, and non-alcoholic beverages such as flavoured energy drinks, sport drinks, soft drinks and/or caffeinated drinks;
- "Hype", "Hype Drinks", "Hype Energy Drinks", "we", "us" or "our" in this policy and for this purposes means Hype Marketing Spain, S.L.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are the data controller of your personal information for the purposes of data protection regulations.
If you have questions about how your personal information is kept or if you wish to exercise one or more of your rights (as set out below) in regards to the personal information we keep on you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the personal information of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:
- Prospective and existing client and distributor contacts
- Supplier contacts to support our services
- Employees, consultants, part-time workers and interns
- Prospective candidates for permanent, contract, interim and part-time roles and external consultants.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
|Information you give to us or we collect about you.||This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms ("contact" or "distributor" forms) on our websites www.hype.com, www.hype.es, www.hype.fr (our "websites" or "sites") or by corresponding with us in person, by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register your candidature to work with us ("work with us" form), subscribe to our services, attend our events, participate in social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our sites.|
|Information we collect about you when you visit our sites.||Every time you visit our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), service you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, methods used to browse away from the page.
|Information we obtain from other sources.||This is information we obtain about you from other sources including but not limited to publicly accessible sources, social media websites, corporate websites, personal recommendations or fairs.
In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, within a maximum of 30 days of collecting the data of the fact we hold personal data about you, the source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under personal data protection regulations, we can only use your personal data if we have a proper and lawful reason for doing so. Most commonly this will be:
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- where we have a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- in some circumstances and if legally required, where you have given us your express consent.
Your personal information may be used by us, our employees, service providers and disclosed to third parties for the following purposes. For each of these purposes, we have set out the legal basis on which we use your personal information below.
|PURPOSE||LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION|
|To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and use and to provide you with the information, products and services requested or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to you or your organisation.||The processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you.|
|To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your organisation.||The processing is necessary in order for us to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you.|
|To evaluate your application as a potential candidate for permanent, contract, interim and part-time roles.||The processing is necessary in order for us to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you.|
|To provide you with products, services and information requested by you.||The legal basis will fall into one of the following four categories, depending on the communication and the purpose for which it was sent:
· our legitimate business interests in order for us to manage our relationship with you;
· performance of a contract between you and us;
· consent; and/or
· compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.
|To keep you up to date by telephone and email with information about Hype Energy Drinks (newsletters), and offers and promotions subject to any marketing preferences indicated by you (direct marketing).||We may have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes in order to conduct and manage our business. If so we do not need your consent to send you our promotional communications. Nevertheless, where consent is needed, this processing will be carried out with your consent. Please be assured that we will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell it to other organisations outside the Hype Energy Drinks group for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive our newsletters or any marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you can opt-out of receiving these emails by emailing at any time: by emailing email@example.com; or using the 'unsubscribe' link in our emails.|
|To manage complaints, feedback and queries.||This processing will be necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations between you and us; and/or our legitimate business interests in order for us to manage our relationship with you and to enable us to improve and develop our business operations and services.|
|To notify you about changers to our sites and to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.||This processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests in order for us to manage our relationship with you.|
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
If you have applied to our job vacancies as a potential candidate for permanent, contract, interim and part-time roles, we will keep your personal information for no longer than 12 months. After the 12 month´ period, if you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes you will need to send us again your curriculum vitae.
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or trade your personal data, but we may share it with:
- Any member of our group both in the European Economic Area ("EEA") and outside of the EEA.
- Selected third parties including:
- Professional advisors (e.g. external lawyers, tax advisors, payroll providers or other experts and consultants);
- Clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Subcontractors including email marketing specialists, event organisers, payment and other financial service providers.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- compliance partners and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, for example:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or are subject to a reorganisation within our group), personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the agreements concerning you (including agreements between you and us).
The lawful basis for the third-party processing will include:
- their own legitimate business interests in processing your personal data;
- satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
- for the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
- to fulfil their legal obligations.
Where we transfer your information outside the EEA, we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such personal information will be protected as required by applicable data protection law. These measures generally include:
- Commercial terms to safeguard the processing of Your Information.
- Technical security standards commensurate the nature of data being processed.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem.
|Right of access to your personal information||You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions.|
|Right to rectify your personal information||You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.|
|Right to erasure of your personal information||You have the right to ask that your personal information be deleted in certain circumstances. For example (i) where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used; (ii) if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for which we rely for the continued use of your personal information; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal information (as set out below); (iv) if we have used your personal information unlawfully; or (v) if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.|
|Right to restrict the use of your personal information||You have the right to suspend our use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you think your personal information is inaccurate and only for such period to enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the use of your personal information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request that it is suspended instead; (iii) we no longer need your personal information, but your personal information is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the use of your personal information and we are verifying whether our grounds for the use of your personal information override your objection.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to obtain your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to another organisation, where it is technically feasible. The right only applies where the use of your personal information is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract, and when the use of your personal information is carried out by automated (i.e. electronic) means.|
|Right to object to the use of your personal information||You have the right to object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you have grounds relating to your particular situation and we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) including for profiling; and (ii) if you object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling (to the extent it relates to direct marketing).|
|Right to object to decision which is based solely on automated processing||You have the right in certain circumstances not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing without human intervention.|
|Right to withdraw consent||You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information.|
|Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority||You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Spain this authority is the Data Protection Spanish Agency (www.aepd.es).|
CHANGES OF THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on 8 September 2021.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HYPE MARKETING SPAIN S.L. is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
HYPE MARKETING SPAIN S.L.. Centro de Negocios Puerta de Banús, 42-44 - 29660 MARBELLA (Málaga). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITES
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|google.com||__Secure-1PAPISID||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-1PSID||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 12 months|
|google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 5 months|
|google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 6 months|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||in 16 years|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main goal is mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 4 months|
|hype.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.com||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.com||POP||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 13 hours|
|hype.com||viewed_cookie_policy||Used to remember preferences with regards to the established Cookies Policy||in a year|
|hype.fr||_gat_gtag_UA_3092800_24||Cookie required to use website options and services||Session|
|hype.fr||abj404_solution_REQUEST_URI||Cookie required to use website options and services||Session|
|hype.fr||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.fr||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.fr||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.fr||POP||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 13 hours|
|hype.fr||viewed_cookie_policy||Used to remember preferences with regards to the established Cookies Policy||in a year|
|hype.es||_gat_gtag_UA_3092800_23||Cookie required to use website options and services||Session|
|hype.es||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.es||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.es||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hype.es||POP||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 12 hours|
|hype.es||viewed_cookie_policy||Used to remember preferences with regards to the established Cookies Policy||in a year|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||This cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads for you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads for you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|hype.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|hype.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 20 hours|
|hype.fr||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|hype.fr||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 20 hours|
|hype.es||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|hype.es||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 20 hours|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.||in a month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses this cookies to make advertising more engaging to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers||in 6 months|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain Google Tools and save certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page or activation of the SafeSearch Filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain Google Tools and save certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page or activation of the SafeSearch Filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||This cookies is used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalisation||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of website visitors||in 24 days|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain Google Tools and save certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page or activation of the SafeSearch Filter. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in 12 months|
|google.com||SSID||in 2 years|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website:
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel the user will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in their browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|